Terms & Conditions
CLIENT TRAINER AGREEMENT
• The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the fitness levels and ability of the trainee.
• The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
• The client understands that results will only be achieved with his/her full commitment to the programme which will include adherence to activity and nutrition guidelines outside of training sessions.
• All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
• The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Kettlebells need to be practised barefoot or wearing socks.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING AGREEMENT
• All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
• Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
• All sessions and timed are as advertised, it is the client's responsibility to ensure they are able to attend sessions at the times timetabled according to the chosen membership option.
• Non-attendance or cancellation of sessions by the client will not be eligible for a refund.
• Although not required, notice of cancellation or non-attendance at sessions is appreciated by 7pm the night before to enable other clients to book into the session slot.
• The cancellation policy will be adhered to in all cases when the client is unable to attend including when illness, work or family commitments prevents attendance.
• If a session is cancelled by Feel Fit for any reason beyond our control, the session will be rescheduled.
- Small group training is charged on a monthly rolling payment basis, holidays are built into the cost of the package per month. Divided over 48 weeks of the year, the cost of the monthly programme includes 4 weeks holiday.
- When I am on holiday, it may be possible for the sessions to be rescheduled to another date or for another trainer to cover the sessions in which case the sessions will be scheduled as usual. If this is not the case, sessions will be cancelled and will count as some of the 4 weeks built in for holidays.
Fee Charging Policy
• All payments are non-refundable.
• Rolling monthly packages are ongoing until client or trainer cancels; the client is required to pay via direct debit. a minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation is preferred.
• All sessions must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase.
Data protection one (GDPR)
YOUR DATA AND HOW IT IS USED
All details held on you are not, and never will be, shared with any other individual/business.
The PAR-Q you have completed is classed as essential data, it is used to check you are fit to exercise (PAR-Q), communicate with you about your sessions and to provide you with support and advice, and to update you with information which will prove beneficial to you under our agreed terms of service. As you remain training with me, I may ask you to update this data to ensure it remains relevant.
Your phone number is needed, to contact you or your family in case of emergency etc and, in the case of your email, to send you appointment reminders and enable you to make appointments yourself using the booking system . As above, this data is not shared with any one else.
I also hold the telephone number of your chosen emergency contact; this is also required in case of emergency whilst you are training with me. If they, or you, wish to change or delete this information at any point, all you have to do is let me know.
You are welcome to view any of the information I hold about you and to update / review / change this information at any point. All you have to do is message, email or speak to me in order to do so.
I am required by law to hold any medical data you provide to me, and any relevant session notes related to this, for up to 7 years in case of dispute and/or any necessity which may arise in which you or I need to access this information. This information is held securely online, password protected.
When you stop training with me I will archive your information into an online file (also password protected) and will only contact you if there is a legitimate interest to do so. I will never use your contact information to spam you and I will never share your information with anyone else (unless you specifically ask me to do so e.g provide training information to a Physio / Doctor).
I sometimes take photographs during our training sessions. I'll only do so if you're happy for me to and I will not use any photos without your consent. If at any point you would like to see the photos I have of you or you would like me to delete them, please do just ask and I will be happy to do so.
When you begin training with me, you will be invited to join a private facebook group; this can be a great way to share progress, support and help each other and I would love for you to stay a part of this group during your training and in the year following if you leave Feel Fit, if you would like to. You are not required to join this group and, should you do so and if at any point you would like to leave, please just remove yourself from the group or ask for me to do this for you.
Any data held on you is available to see at any time on request. This data will never be shown or shared with any other individual, group or business without your explicit request to do so.
If after leaving Feel Fit, you would like me to refrain from contacting you, please let me know and your information will be archived for no longer than the required 7 years. The benefit of my continuing to actively hold this information on your behalf will speed up any process of re-registration should you return to personal training with me, allowing you to continue using the booking system without re-registering in the future. I will also be able to contact you with any updates and new information I believe will be relevant and of legitimate interest to you.